1. The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Culture Everywhere, our partners or licensors. Unless otherwise indicated, articles and reports are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA). We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
2. You must not use this site (a) to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights; (b) for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation; (c) to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3. You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
4. We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of Culture Everywhere or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
5. The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which are linked to from this site.
6. We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site.
7. These Terms may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Additional terms may apply to certain areas of this site, such as applications for grant funding or payment for events.
8. These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
Culture Everywhere is a partnership venture of
- The Better With Data Society, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (number 08865619). Registered office: The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield S1 4FW.
- Ignite Imaginations, a limited company registered in England (number 580384) and a registered charity (number 1116631). Registered Office: 145 Crookesmoor Road, Sheffield S6 3FP.
These terms were last updated on 21 May 2016.